Based in Enschede, the Netherlands
August 19, 2014
Om nom nom! These monsterious houses have an unusual craving for ice cream! Ice Cream Nomsters is a time management game in which you plan the routes of the ice cream truck to deliver ice cream. Deliver as much ice cream as you can before the timer runs out and the ice cream melts.
Ice Cream Nomsters is the third game of Firedroid. They started development on the game in May 2013, since then they’ve been working on it for two days a week. After the relatively big project Kings Can Fly, Firedroid wanted to work on a game with a smaller game core. Ice Cream Nomsters turned out to be loads of much fun to work on and they started to combine the time management aspects with puzzle elements. The result is a time management with quite a challenging puzzly aspect to it.
- A little weird, but undoubtedly cute monster houses and much ice cream!
- Keep up with the ridiculous ice cream demand by upgrading your ice cream truck
- Very fun and easy to learn gameplay with intuitive controls
- Obstacles like one-way streets or blockades that will force you to rethink your route
- Teleporters. Everybody loves teleporters, right?
- High polished graphics and fun animations
Release trailer YouTube
Teaser trailer YouTube
Gameplay trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request a Press Copy
You can request a press copy by filling out our contact form at firedroid.net.
Firedroid is a company set up in 2011 by four fresh graduates from The Netherlands. We’ve changed our passion for game-design from a hobby to a profession. Our mission is to make high quality games for Android and iOS that reach a broad audience.
More information on Firedroid, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ice Cream Nomsters Credits
Art, Lead Squiggly Lines
Art, Lead Talky Person
Roy van der Veen
Programming, Lead Tinkerer
Willem van Vliet
Programming, Lead City Architect